Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cardabilities May 30th Design



I'm just hanging out in the after a very nice visit with my dad Richard & step-mom Becky at their house this weekend. We drove down Friday night, spent Saturday at Horsehead Lake, the boys swimming & hanging out, Ron & Dad fishing out of the little fishing boat they have, and me... oh, just sunburning... it's what I do. When we got home today, we found tons of ants had invaded our laundry room. The boys loaded up the shoes into boxes, I vac'd out the yuck and Ron sprayed it down. I got scared that Gigi (our devil kitty) would get into the ant killer so he & I decided to make a trip to the attic to do a little card making. Here's my first making of the day:

Here's the Cardabilities sketch:

Printed Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria; Pink Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Bling; Sparkly Pink Cardstock; Clear & Floral Overlay: MM Noteworthy; flowers: Prima; misc sparkly brad

3 comments: