Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gypsies Tramps and Theives

Every time I hear the work "Gypsy" I think of that old Cher song.... and my mom & I dancing around to it and singing along!

Full Retail $249, I got it for $99! Makes me feel like a Theif!

But the real reason for my post.... my Gypsy is waiting at my house for me at the moment! Oh how I long to rush home & play with my new toys, get it all set up and ready to go.... ahhhh, let the day dreaming commence!
What the heck is a "tramp"? Like a Hobo? A woman with no morals? Help me here, will ya?

2 comments:

  1. –verb (used without object)
    1.to tread or walk with a firm, heavy, resounding step.
    2.to tread heavily or trample (usually fol. by on or upon): to tramp on a person's toes.
    3.to walk steadily; march; trudge.
    4.to go on a walking excursion or expedition; hike.
    5.to go about as a vagabond or tramp.
    6.to make a voyage on a tramp steamer.

    Thought I would help my pal out...hehehe
    WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with your gypsy! Maybe you can teach me to use mine more!

    ReplyDelete