Saturday, July 3, 2010

Unscripted Sketches#62

Unscripted Sketches#62 inspired me to use my one Swirlydoo kit that I purchased! I love love love this kit... black/white/red & MUSIC
My card:
The Details:
Papers used: Creative Imaginations Christine Adolph (I looked on her website but couldn't find the name of these papers; Cardstock & Black Ink-CTMH; large Red Flower-Mulberry Street; Black flower-Making Memories; Red Center brad-Creatvie Imagination Marah Johnson; Heart Brad-Creative Imaginations Signature Collection; Black Beads-e.; BACKGROUND: Mask-Tim Holtz idea-ology concerto & Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Burnt Red

3 comments:

  1. That would look so pretty in my living room! (hint, hint, hint!!!) Me Likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful when inspiration strikes! Beautiful work, I love the detail you created with the black pearls. Thanks for playing with Unscripted!

    ReplyDelete