Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sketch Mania #8

DeeDee over at umWow Studios does the most fabulous sketches, I'm so jealous of her talent! Here's my creation for her latest:The details:
Products Used: Printed papers-Cosmo Cricket; Stamp sets-CTMH Playful Flourishes & A Filtter; ink-CTMH Black & cardstock-CTMH Creme Brulee & White.

For the large flower I simply used my Cricut/Gypsy & cut out 5 flowers with the smallest being 3" & the largest 4", distressed with my husband's Dremel tool, stack & drive a decorative brad thru the middle! Tada, beautiful flower in just a few minutes!

Here is DeeDee's Sketch:
This is a part of the No Paper Buying Challenge that I joined back on Aug. 1, check out my blog post from then for more details

4 comments:

  1. I love the flower Paula - By the way.. what you gotta do is play in the contest.. and see if you can get BSD the most NEW followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love how SUBTLE your circles turned out to be ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards you did a great job on your flowers tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete