Monday, October 4, 2010

PPC-CC#33

This week's Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo reminded me of the Spring & since I hadn't scrapped Easter yet, well here ya go:
My younger brother & neice, are they sweet together?
My little bunny needed a little something extra so I popped a bow on hit butt and he's a cutie now.
The Color Combo:
Products Used: Sky & "Grass" papers-CTMH Splendor; cardstock-CTMH Buttercup, Watermelon, Topiary, Outdoor Denim & White; bird paper-ki Friendship; felt flowers with buttonns-Making Memories noteworthy; large flowers with buttons-Prima; Circut cartridges-Cindy Loo & Gypsy Wanderings

3 comments:

  1. That is my all time favorite pic of them...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo! I just love the flowers, rabbit and the swirls behind the picture! Yep, the colors made me think of spring too! I thought they were fun colors this week and you rocked them Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful layout! love the little ribbit and the flowers are just perfect!!! I been looking around your blog and you have gorgeous creations, I can't wait to see more...I'm super happy to have found your blog! I hope you can visit me at mine too ;0). Have a super sweet day!

    Your newest follower,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete