Monday, October 25, 2010

PPC-CC#36

Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo this week threw me for a loop again, why am I struggling so? I think my biggest problem.... I don't use SU! colors but CTMH and CTMH doesn't have a color similar to Concord Grape or Crumb Cake, but thankfully my friend/DT sister, Lori, had send me samples of each SU! color so I use a little bit of this week's 4 colors to make this creation:
a little different view:
The color combo:
Products Used: cardstock-SU!; ribbon-Hobby Lobby; leaves-Making Memories; embossing-Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. Paula, I love this card! Your broke down and got the embossing folders out and boy oh boy did you rock this card! I just love the layout of it and the leaves are perfect! Sure glad Lori helped you out with some colors! It is great having DT sisters! Sure glad you are one for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do have good crafty minds and I am glad to have your inspiration weekly!...LOL. THanks for always making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors worked out great and I LOOOVE all the textures!!!

    ReplyDelete