Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The second of two!

I can't believe I actually got two projects finished for the Chocolatiers using mainly products I purchased from Crop Chocolate! Here's my second creation:
Gosh we were such babies but really I think I was 20 so that would make Ron 22 here.
And he WAS the one and still is, almost 18 years married now plus we dated for 4 before that.
Products Used: all papers & brown ribbons-My Minds Eye Lush (Brown kit & Red/Black kit); brown rose & bling-Making Memories Paper Reverie Brun; clip & brown flowers-Making Memories Paperie Mocha collection; yellow flowers-Prima; title block-Making Memories 5th Avenue; title lettering-Making Memories Alphabet Charms Details random letters in antique copper; both red ribbons & yellow trim-misc

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love those picutures! He realy is the one for you, you two are a great team!

    ReplyDelete