Monday, June 20, 2011

Tea Time?

Megs threw in a different challenge this week other than a color comb, it's a Photo Inspiration Challenge! Here's my creation:
I created the flowers across the top using my new Sew Easy and the thread that came with it. Not sure I did it 100% right but it looks ok to me... I definitely need more practice at it!
The image is from the Cricut Heritage Cartridge, lace is from Spare Parts, cardstock Stamping Up, ink from CTMH, printed paper from Basic Grey

Here is your Picture Perfect Creations Inspiration:

5 comments:

  1. What a great inspiration to make a card off of, great job, love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty "tea time" card Paula! I think your stitching looks fabby across the top - WTG! :) I like the way you did the teapot/cups - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this Paula. I had no idea that was stitching until I "read" your post. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Paula!! You are the Cricut Queen!! Amazing!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome Paula! Loving the flowers and the tea cups and tea pot! I agree with Linda you are the Cricut Queen. Have a fantastic day :)

    ReplyDelete