Friday, September 23, 2011

Did someone say....

Christmas?!  So confession time, I found this really pretty sketch earlier, then my internet kept loosing connection, out comes a visit from ole Mr. Cable Man (not nearly as much fun as that sounds) when he insist that part of the problem is MY computer (uuu... no, it definately is NOT especially since I'm married to Mr. IT Guy), in all of this mass chaos I somehow manage to lose the link to said sketch :-(  But I finished the card and am happy with it even if I can't link it up.
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Figgy Pudding

white ribbon - Hobby Lobby

bling - CTMH Glitz

red ink - CTMH Cranberry

brown ink - CTMH Chocolate

green cardstock - Stampin Up Pear

1 comment:

  1. I think your Christmas cards are so gorgeous! You coordinate SOOO friggin' well!! ♥

    ReplyDelete