Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thank You for Everything


Pals Paper Arts current color challenge is Stampin Up: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, and River Rock.  I don't have any of these colors in ink and very limited supply of the paper but I really like how my card turned out.


Dutch Dare Cards wants everyone to "Give Thanks"




Cardstock - Stampin Up: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, and River Rock

Distressing & Sentiment Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs

Image Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Sentiment Stamp - ScrapMaster's Paradise Bold Sentiments I

Boy Image - hAnglars Minikit

Flowers - CTMH Just Blooms

Brad - American Crafts Elements

Ribbon - Hobby Lobby grab bag

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, Paula! The flower is the perfect accent! Thanks for playing with the Pals at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to me how a touch of color lights up the whole card! You did a good job. I'm going to participate in this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love how you added a bit of color with your flower. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! I love this card and just the little pop of color in the flower! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the use of contrast is awesome. fab card!

    ReplyDelete