Monday, February 20, 2012

happy thoughts...

oh Spyder, yoooo hoooo... I used one of your digi stamp freebies!  he is adorable



Sketch provided by Mojo Monday, thanks to them for inspiring this card






Printed Paper - Echo Park Walk In The Park

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Sweet Leaf & Crystal Blue

Ribbon - My Mind's Eye Lush

Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Card Chatter - Sympathy

Ink for Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Garden Green

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters


sparkles on kite - CloseToMyHeart Glitz  in Red

Copic & Bic Mark-It Markers on image

3 comments:

  1. Paula did you use something on the little hedge hog to make him look fluffy? Like Flowersoft? It's a really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caryn, nope it's how Spyder drew him! isn't she amazing? I did color that part with a deeper color (same as his feet), so maybe that helped with the 3d thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paula he is sooooo cute!!! I love him! Sorry I've only just called in. January and February, March...well, the whole beginning of this year, didn't start off too well, (3 family members passing away) so I didn't get round spying at all! I will pinch him for my next Spyder has spyed, if that's ok, so that entitles you to choose a digi from my store! I'll let you know when I Post. (end of April)

    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete