Wednesday, July 11, 2012

There's No School

like
OLD SKOOL





My husband & younger son rebuilt the BMX bike from my husband's childhood.  Every part was dismantled, cleaned, replaced or repaired, painted and rebuilt... I'm so proud of them both!





I picked up this Fancy Pants Off To School pack at Crop Chocolate's First Annual Spring Thing for next to nothin and couldn't wait to use it!




The overall layout:




along with the FP paper, I added

Prima Distressing Tool (seriously love this thing!)

CTMH Liquid Glass

some Leather rope from Hobby Lobby

Felt Alpha Stickers from Making Memories

And a few gears from Tim Holtz

with a few Making MemoriesPewter Brads




I'm so happy with how this one turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't figure out what's up with the facebook thing. BUT. this page RAWKS!!!

    ReplyDelete