Sunday, September 30, 2012

Crop Chocolate Hop continues with Miwa challenges

over on Miwa's blog.... What's Up in 3MG World... she has some sketches over there for everyone to give a whirl (you KNOW how I love my sketches!)



Sketch #1
Printed Papers, Ribbon, Brads & Flowers - Fancy Pants It's the Little Things
Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot
Hello Stamp - Unity Stamp Co
Black Ribbon - Hobby Lobby






Sketch #2 (this on is for my mil's 85th birthday today, sorry OWH)
Card Base - Filigree Slim Pack Cards
Printed Paper - Authentique Delightful
Stamp - Baic Grey (on the inside)
Ink - CTMH Sunset
Flower - Making Memories Paper Revverie
Ribbon - CTMH









Sketch #3
Printed Papers - Carta Bella Beautiful Moments
Ribbon - Stampin Up Saffron
Brad - My Mind's Eye Lush
Stamp - Unity Stamp Co
Stamp Ink - StazOn Timber Brown
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
Flowers - Imaginisce
Twine - The Twinery
Tag - Making Memories Chipboard


Great Job, Miwa, on the sketches!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, these look totally astounding! I can't believe they came from my very basic sketches - wow! Love how you embellished! Thanks for supporting our card blog hop and OWH!!!

    ReplyDelete