Thursday, November 1, 2012

V-day... love it


oh how I love Valentine's Day.... letting someone, really anyone, know that they are loved... no matter if it's your spouse, parent, child, or a friend.  And since Operation Write Home posted a Valentine's Day challenge yesterday, I kinda went a little nutzo tonight whipping out card fronts.  You're gonna have to use your imagination here & pretend these are each on a dark red or chocolate brown card base. I'll be getting my Stampin Up order this weekend, hope I ordered enough!



Printed Paper - Carta Bella Beautiful Moments 6x6 pad


Ribbon - American Crafts



Distress Ink - CloseToMyHeart Chocolate



Sentiment Stamp - Basic Grey


Stamp Ink - CloseToMyHeart Barn Red


Heart Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Soul Mates Set



oh I used OWH Sketch #38 for all of these


This last pic is actually three cards, each a bit different


and now I MUST be finished making cards for the day as I need to get myself into bed... tomorrow two friends & myself are OFF to a RETREAT!  wahoooooo.. I have missed these two friends so much and one lives in the same tiny town that I do, we just see each other in passing and that totally stinks! The other I have been friends with for 30+ years but there is an hour drive between our houses (mucho sadness).  We WILL have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete