Thursday, November 8, 2012

Strength


The Sweet Stop has another sweet sketch... #183



 I also cut down some 12x12 papers to create these cards... My Mind's Eye

Ribbon is also from MME

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co Empowered Words

Ink - CTMH Outdoor Denim



Journal Box - ditto

Brads - Basic Grey

"follow your dreams" sentiment - Pebbles














For these two cards, I didn't use the Sketch, but just winged it myself.

Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron 6x6 pad

Stamped Image - Unity Stamp Co.

colored with Copic Markers

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Tea Dye

Buttons - Misc



These will all be sent to a solider via From Our Hearts!



3 comments:

  1. Love how you've made the wonderful sentiments the focus of your cards. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a groovy layout...I thought these were frames! Gorgeous work and they REALLY caught my attention. :)
    Happy weekend..finally!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! What super cards. The colours are fab and I really like the sentiment on the first. Thanks so much for playing at The Swet Stop this week. x

    ReplyDelete