Wednesday, April 24, 2013

buzzin by to say....

HELLO

ahhh, Spring!  Flowers are blooming, Trees are leafing, Allergies are killing me. But I know I'm not alone with that so I won't whine about it.  Instead I'll show off this great little card I made using Freshly Made Sketches #83

Printed Paper - I have no clue, it's one of those unlabeled sheets that came in a monthly kit, back when I could afford those ;-) LOL

Cardstock - Core'dinations Black Magic Hocus Pocus

Image Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. from a Grab Bag

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

Stamped with VersaMark & Embossed with Zing in Teal

Background Ribbon - fancycrafts.com

Foreground Ribbon - My Mind's Eye

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Paula! I love those embossed dragonflies! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete