Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chalkboard Thank You

So I was getting ready to work on Operation Write Home & Our Daily Bread's Monthly Challenge then I went looking for  a sketch to use & found the latest from Freshly Made Sketches... perfect together, but I did swap the Sentiment location for a ribbon.  And while these are not my favorite colors (well lime is one of them anyway) but I love this color combo!


Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron 6x6 pad

Stamp - ODB Chalkboard Birthday/ThankYou

Ink & Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart Indian Corn Blue

Flowers & Brads - CloseToMyHeart Flowers & Brads

6 comments:

  1. Great card Paula! I love that chalkboard look! Super fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue chalkboard color is wicked awesome and mixed with the chevron in the background make for such a blast of a card. It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blue chalkboard? Yes it really works. Thank you for joining the ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete