Saturday, April 13, 2013

Layered Chipboard Butterflies

my friend, DeeDee, has started this great new line of Chipboard items.... they are simply amazing! I love them plain. I love them decorated. I love them.



HERE is where you find these.  Let her know ScrapAddictsAttic or JeepMama or just plain ole Paula sent you....



These two I coated with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy, let it dry then hit it with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Broken China then lightly with Chipped Sapphire, last I topped them with Liquid Pearls in Ivy Green






This set I coated with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Antique Linen, let it dry then hit it pretty heavy with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Broken China, and finally topped them off with Liquid Pearls in Dark Chocolate.

For both cards I used Bo Bunny Welcome Home 6x6 paper pad.

Blue embossed background (this card) - Core'dinations Core Impressions Stacy Julian

Green Mat (top card) - Bazzill Basics (Pearl finish)

Netting (this card) - Canvas Corp

Seam Binding (top card) - Hug Snug

1 comment:

  1. Woah Nelly... how did I miss this???? On a scale of 1 to 10...it's a 15...this is GORGEOUS Paula. My gosh, love that ribbon and the crackle and the papers...AWESOME card. :)

    ReplyDelete