Friday, August 1, 2014

Evolution of a Card (lots of pictures)

playing with Unity Stamp Co.'s
Monthly Color Challenge go me all kinds of inky
and I LOVE it!

I went thru so many trys on this card until I finally got one I was happy with
then I looked back and thought
none are actually terrible
so I'll show the world
Card #1 using an UmWow Studio Mask


Card #2 I  attempted with a dry paint brush on ink pads

Card #3 I used a dry toothbrush


Card #4 I used Tim Holtz Color Wash but didn't spray, I splattered







Card #5 I splattered Tattered Angels Glammer Glaze (I like the texture on this one)
Card #6 This is the mask I made to use when splattering or spraying
Card #7 is my very favorite card.  I think this is what I was really going for except the sentiment is off a bit but I can live with that.
So which is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. I love card #7. I think i'll have to try this technique some day. Thank you for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them. Each one has its own unique beauty. But my favorite... that was easy. I love card # 6. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all, but if I had to choose, it would be either #5 or #7. I like the airy feel of #5, and the rich colors of #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of them as well, but I have to say that the one you chose, #7, really pops with the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love how you have taken a stamp and created different looks. This is something we all need to do!!! Thanks for describing how you achieved each look.

    ReplyDelete