Sunday, August 24, 2014

to thine own self be true

Shakespeare knew what he was talking about with that one
Take this morning, my 16 yo isn't feel well & running a temp
and while I know we would much rather be at church,
the two of us opted to stay home while the hubby & 13 yo went without us.
Right this second, my big boy is snoring on the sofa.
Poor Guy!

I used both the Photo Inspiration & the Sketch
for my inspiration on this one,
but didn't take either very seriously
more like a loose guideline


Image Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. {Layers of Life} Spring Inspired
using Acrylic Paints & Coarse Texture Gel
Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Donna Downey Imperfection is Beauty
Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cocoa
misc cardstocks
Liquid Pearls in Dark Chocolate
Ribbon - American Crafts


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! I love how it turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big bold blooms ... hope everyone is feeling better soon ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sunflowers! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning sunflowers. They are so bold and dramatic! Something I wish I could have made! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are even more beautiful in person!

    ReplyDelete