Thursday, September 4, 2014

a new challenge to me

so on facebook I stalk this page called
All Our Challenges Are Here
and seriously, there are A LOT of challenges posted there all thru the month!
Today I saw one from Drycha
to DRAW a watermelon
oh.my.gosh.
I really don't draw
I have never even taken an art class
but I was game because,
well no real reason
I think watermelons are pretty
and tasty

so here is what I came up with

this was my inspiration I found via Google

well, what do you think?
nope, I'm definitely not an artist
but this was FUN

3 comments:

  1. Good job and you most definitely are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty interpretation! I'm so happy that You drew this! Thanks for joining us :) Don;t forget to jon our next weekly drawing challenges :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Absolutely love this, this is great, your shadowing and the depth of the layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete