Wednesday, November 26, 2014

soaring

UmWow Studio has a sketch every month to play with
I fully intended to make a scrapbook layout
and have simply run out of time with Thanksgiving being tomorrow
and family obligations
so a card it is!


I think it turned out beautiful!

Kraft Card base
for the background I used UWS Chevron Mask with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone
then I stamped Gelatos in Metallic Blueberry with
Unity Stamp Company's Beautiful Elements
All Papers are from 7 Dots Studio's Nature Walk along with the sentiment sticker
(don't pass-out, yes I said STICKER!)
all the little banners were hand-cut and ink distressed
plus UmWow Studio's Nature Walk Flair
bird stamp is also from Unity Stamp Co.'s She Did It Anyway
music stamp is a small portion from a Unity Stamp Co. KOM  {white lies within us}
birds stamped using Tim Holtz Black Soot ink

here is the fav sketch

3 comments:

  1. I agree - this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! And that is a great sketch - I'll have to save it for a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out. I especially like the little music notes part.

    ReplyDelete