Tuesday, September 1, 2015

there is magic

it's been a really good week for me!
I received my Unity Stamp order
My kids have made it on time for school everyday & the oldest is driving them
I helped some people at the food pantry I volunteer at weekly who really needed it
and I got to play in my craft room two nights!

For this one I played along with Freshly Made Sketches #201
my girls over at Mountain Plains Crafters did an unofficial challenge to use
WOODGRAIN, mine is part of an old CloseToMyHeart Stamp Set called Weathered Backgrounds, which I stamped on Kraft cardstock using Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs.
The sentiment & image stamps are from Unity Stamp Company's new sentiment set called
... Butterflies & Moonbeams, which I stamped with black Memento and colored with Copic markers.
The sentiment was stamped using Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.
the printed papers are from a big pad of Michael's called Homespun.
and the finishing touches (tiny bits of bling) from Imaginisce

No comments:

Post a Comment