Monday, May 24, 2010

PPC-CC#14

Picture Perfect Creations-Color Combo #14 (remember you do not have to have SU! colors, I don't... just get as close as you can and call it good!)Boy did I struggle with this week's color combo! I'm still not sure if I was successful with it or not but here's my card:

Frogs-The Angel Company Froggies; Lillypad-SU!; "Just dropping by to say"-CTMH Atomic Lower Case; "HI"-Cricut Ashlyln's Alpha; Cardstock-CTMH Ponderosa Pine; Dark Brown Ink-StazOn; Water color-CTMH ink pad in Ponderosa Pine; Blue Fiber-CTMH

4 comments:

  1. Paula, I struggled with it too, but you were definetly successful with your card. I just love the frogs and the way you used the fibre to make the water. I love that the word HI is in the cameo color. Great JOB again this week!

    Tamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great...I just finished 13's challenge last night. Thought the deadline was today so I was going to wait to upload it but thought ah with different time zones and such I better do it last night so I did...good thing as now it is closed...talk about in the nick of time...lol This one I better not leave to the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's REALLY cute and a great use of that color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh those fogs are so so so cute!
    Love your card this week.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete