Friday, November 5, 2010

The Latte Lounge gets Woody

The Latte Lounge has a challenge going right now to use real wood, this took me awhile to figure out just how I was going to do that. Also Stamp N Doodle wanted something for Autumn/Thanksgiving.
Once I found these papers in my stash, my little light bulb went on & I sent the oldest boy to the yard to find twigs for me to use
The inside say "So Little Stuffing" but I forgot to take a picture of that! lol
Products Used: leaf paper-no idea it was just in the stash; stripes, turkeys & wood grain-Reminisce; ink & stamp set-CTMH

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of a real twig on your card....beautiful fall color combo!!
    Thank you for joining us at Stamp N Doodle this week look forward to seeing your creative works again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. TY for joining us at Stamp n Doodle and be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete