Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Robyn!

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having a birthday so with the use of Cardabilities Sketch and Critter Sketch Challenge Blog's challenge of circles & distressing, I made this card for Robyn:
I hope you like the colors I choose for your card, Robyn & I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Products Used: printed paper - Fancy Pants; cardstock & ink-CTMH; ribbon - American Crafts; butterflies (actually a ribbon)-Making Memories Flutte; iRock blingys; Cricut with Gypsy using Stamping Cartridge

9 comments:

  1. very pretty card! I am sure Robyn is going to love it! Thanks for playing at The Critter Sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card! I love the butterflies. thanks for playing the critter challenge this week.
    Michele
    Critter DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty!! I love the colors and the little butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very stylish!! i like your take on the sketch!! thanks for playing with cardabilities~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and cheerful birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.. hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colors and love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete