Monday, April 25, 2011

PPC-CC#56

Yet another beautiful color combo from Picture Perfect Creations! Remember you can make ANY crafty thing, it's does not have to be a card... I SO wish I knew how to crochet but when would I find the time to scrap then?! lol Enjoy!
Here's my creation:
The Details:
Color Combo:
Products Used: printed paper (background)-CTMH Emporium; all cardstock-CTMH Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Twilight & White; ribbon-CTMH Crystal Blue Organdy& Twilight; brads-Making Memories Shaped Gems; butterflies & cutout background-Cricut with Gypsy using Paper Lace cartridge

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card this week Paula! I love those butterflies!!! WTG! Hope you had a fantastic Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I just love all of the different kinds of butterflies you have. Another fantastic card! It is true about the crocheting, I seem to have traded one love for another and every once in a while I go back to revisit it. Have a super Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies winging off the card! Soft and pretty and wonderful! Have a great week!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love those butterflies! Seems to be the genreal consensus! :-) Super job! Love how you put this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty, Paula! Love the colors and the Cricut cut butterfly background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the butterflies!! What a beautiful card! :)

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is realllllly pretty! Love hose butterflies....can't wait to see what you do with 'George' !"
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Paula, would you look at those beautiful butterflies!!!! A stunning card indeed!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete