Monday, July 11, 2011

Family

In-Laws....
some hate em, some love em, some put up with them on holidays, and some see them everyday... Gotta confess here, I love mine and I'm so lucky to have the in-laws that I have!
 This was taken years ago before we got married, I was included because I think I had just worn them all down by this point & they knew there was no getting rid of me :-)  It was my (future at that time) in-law's 40th anniversary and this is what they wanted for a gift, their 4 boys.
I got the pick of the litter!

Products Used: black cardstock-CTMH: other cardstock-Stampin Up; "Family" plaque & felt-no clue; bling -Making Memories; tape-Tim Holtz;edge punch-Martha Stewart; black photo hangers-CTMH.  Hand made flowers from me :-)

Here's your color combo, go get crafty!

6 comments:

  1. Another great layout using our colors was great. You make this a fun combo....WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Paula! I love this :) That red border is awesome! You used the colors beautifully! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading what you wrote, so wonderful to have such a close family. Great use of the colours this week!
    Hugs.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Paula! Such wonderful memories! I need some of your scrappin' mojo so I can get some pages done!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are funny!! Love how you put the colors together on this one!! You are even wearing "Real Red." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo...my colors! Great layout

    ReplyDelete