Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gifts for the Girls

my mom recently took three of my nieces to Hobby Lobby while they were all hanging out, they wanted a Tag that (mom said) was very plain & simple with an initial on it for $5 each, mom let them know "your Aunt can make you a better one".  Today just happened to be crop day at my house and mom was they only show, guess what we did today?  Yep, plus we made them each an altered compo notebook for school.  Too darn cute! I hope they love them as much as I do.

                                                      



The first is for my youngest niece, Lyric, who is in the First Grade.


 The Bird is my favorite part of this one.







Next is for my niece, Amanda Lynn (aka Maddie), who is in the Second Grade.

The green swirl flower and butterfly are tied for tops on this one for me.






Last but not least is my oldest niece, Brooklyn, who just turned 12.  She is the one that really really wanted a tag.  I love pretty much everything about her set.







What a fun way to spend a Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! I'm sure they'll love them. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete