Sunday, November 13, 2011

My week as the GIU Gal has Ended



so sad :-( sniffle sniffle


But I'm still playing with stamps from Unity!  I love this stamp so I created my ATC's for the group on Crop Chocolate.



I am so very thankful for Nature & where I live I am currently wrapped in Golds, Reds, bits of green and a grown amount of Browns, simply a beautiful fall. God had his paint brush out and loaded up on the color for us this year!








one of my Chocolate Moose Sisters sent us all a link to Tammy Tutterow's blog  to try this debossing technique, so easy, so fun, so beautiful!  Go give it a whirl sometime & you'll see what I mean.

Alas, I was almost out of Rock Candy Stickles & thought "what the heck, I'll give these fall gold ones a try"

The first card was made with Distressed Stickles in Mustard Seed. The second card was made from Stickles in Orange Peel. And the third card Stickles in Golden Rod.  They each brought a little something different to the cards.


The Acorn Tops were cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, tops were sprayed with Walnut Ink & blotted dry, then a thin layer of CTMH Bronze Glitz was spread with my finger. The Acorn Bodies were sprayed with Tattered Angels Wheatfields.

Brad - Hobby Lobby

Twine - The Twinery

Stamped Image Ink - Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves


I hope you've enjoyed spending this week with me as much as I've enjoyed making all these creations to share with you!

10 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike. I thought it was about time for me to get my ATCs finished too. I tried to use "scrapbooker's mentality" on them this time instead of "stamper's mentality". Nary a rubber stamp was used this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love how those turned out! Thank you for trying it out and sharing your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous Paula! I love how you used the Stickles...hoping I get one of these bad boys back in my package!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, they are beautiful. I love the colours and textures on your ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These look great...hope I get one so I can see it IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall and fall crafts! These look great. I'm going to check out that site now and see if I can pick up some tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can honestly say these turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really fun! Love the acorns. that CTMH cartridge is a really good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful fall colors on these. Lovin' the Stickles too!

    ReplyDelete