Sunday, December 25, 2011

It is when you give

of yourself that you truly give.

Today on 365 Cards, is a sketch from Pam Maas that is really fun... go take a shot at it.





The sketch had buttons shown but I don't really do many buttons, just not my thing.  but flowers.... oh I like the flowers!

I made these flowers using another of my new dies, this one is from Heartfelt Creations but made by Spellbinders for them along with the coordinating stamp set from Heartfelt Creations.

Papers - Basic Grey Granola

Blue Ink - CTMH Outdoor Denim

Greenish Yellow - TH Crushed Olives

Sparkly - Teresa Collins Blingage

Sentiment - CTMH Treasures

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving your stamping and the "not so flowery" colors you're picking to make them out of! They really POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your flowers are awesome!! love your take on the sketch :) thanks for playing along on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh those flowers are gorgeous!!! and love the distressing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressed edges, thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete