Saturday, February 4, 2012

US... together

oh boy, this one... I got a wild hair to try something different.  for the background, I mixed light pink Making Memories paint with Tim Holtz Alcohol ink which turned into kinda old bubblegum texture goop, I spread the goop out. I smeared CloseToMyHeart Pearl Paint onto the stamp and pressed it into the bubblegum goop, rinsed it off the stamp, inked up with red ink & stamped again to give it a little color.  The image is really funky & full of texture.

I combined several challenges for this one, something I rarely do:
Hiding in My Craft Room - Pink, Red & White
Stampendous - Add Some Texture
The Sampler Kit Club - Photo Inspiration



All Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Soul Mate

Red Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry

Gingham Ribbon - Jillibean Soup Beanstalks

White Ribbon - misc from stash

White metal embellishment - Making Memories














Inside:

Stamp - CloseToMyHeart Soul Mate

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry

4 comments:

  1. I love playing with craft stuff. Sometimes it turns into trash can fodder and sometimes it turns into something really cool. I'm sure that's how TH comes up with his ideas. This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card I think I will try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and so unique!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month @ The Sampler!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete