Saturday, November 24, 2012

using your ABC's


this week's challenge over at Our Creative Corner is ABC.... that breaks down to: 

"A" for Angel,  
"B" for button(s), 
"C" for chipboard.

and guess who missed her Design Team deadline because of holiday confusion.... yep, me.  sorry ladies!

but I went ahead & made FOUR cards if that helps get me outta the dog house... please


Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs

Music Embossing Folder on chipboard, distressed with Tim Holtz Antique Linen then Alcohol Ink in Gold & finished off with StazOn in Timber Brown

Angel Stamp - Rubber Stampede

Stamp Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, colored with Copic Markers & Wings covered with Crystal Stickles and a touch of Liquid Pearls in Buttercup

Chipboard Button - Maya Road, covered in Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Antique linen

Ribbon - I cannot remember where I bought this from but I love the sparkly edges

Here are the similar ones I made too:



5 comments:

  1. Looks like we both had music and angels on our minds! I think they just go perfectly together as your gorgeous card does! LOVE your inky goodness! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Paula. Love the pretty background and elegant angel image... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you certainly made up for being late. Absolutely gorgeous cards Paula and I just love that pop of red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, your angel is so elegant and beautiful! I love your creativeness in using a chipboard button. {smile}. I love the red ribbon, it adds a great pop of color!
    Hope you holiday was good. Hugs, sharon w.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Paula! The angel image is beautiful and I love how you used the music embossing folder on chipboard. Very creative!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete