Monday, January 21, 2013

blissful cards

So many cards to make... so little time yesterday to do anything.  Today I'm taking a "mental health day" and NOT working... which I SHOULD be doing since I found out last week that my position has been terminated and I'll be on my own but I'm hopeful with some contract work that I've picked up, I think we'll be ok :-)


Challenge fufilled: Crop Chocolate wanted Pink, Flower & Bling


*My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market Street 6x6
*Sentiment from Fancy Pants Lilac House Tags & Titles
*Flowers from Making Memories Sabrina
*Bling from American Crafts Elements
*Stamp from Unity Stamp Co Just Breathe
*Colored with Copic Markers
*Tiny Bling from CloseToMyHeart Sparkles









But you know me... I CANNOT make just ONE card, however the following don't work for the challenge, I just did them because I could... on my "mental health day"




*My Mind's Eye A  Beautiful Life 6x6
*White Brads - The Paper Studio
*Flowers - Prima Flowers
*Bling - CloseToMyHeart Sparkles




Printed Paper - Close To My Heart Magnifique 12x12

Flowers - Making Memories Flower Shoppe

Bling - Close To My Heart Sparkles & Bitty Sparkles

Ink - Close To My Heart Lagoon




Printed Paper - Authentique Delightful 6x6 Collecction


Lime Cardstock - Stampin Up Green Galore

Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co Jillibean

Ink (Stamp & Distress) - Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn
Flowers - Making Memories Flower Shoppe

Bling - misc stash


No comments:

Post a Comment