Friday, September 20, 2013

Inkadinkado Stamping Gear fun time

My friend, Meg, thought she would like the Stamping Gear so she picked it up at a garage sale.... used it just a few times and decided it wasn't for her.  Last weekend she gifted it to me!  I'm all kinds of excited because when this thing first came out, I had to talk myself down from buying it right then & there after I saw a demo.  So glad I waited for that money saving opportunity! Today I got inky with it, me likey ;-)

I'm entering the first ones into ScrapIt Girl's challenge "Got Wood?"

For these first two creation I used:
Printed Papers - Making Memories Flea Market

Floral Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Whimsy & Sweet

Ink - Memento London Fog with Copic Markers





Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Family Dynamix

Ink - Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn (first card) & CloseToMyHeart Garden Green (second card)

Wood Butterfly & Ribbon from CloseToMyHeart

Second card Wood Butterfly colored with Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Raspberry & Sail Boat Blue, the dabed with Distress Stain in Picket Fence, coated with Viva White Pearlen Pen & finally dotted with Liquid Pearls in White Opal

Misc Eyelets








Star Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Grab Bag yumminess!

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

Inks - CloseToMyHeart Cranberry & Pacifica

Ribbon - Robert Stanley Collection

Creative Memories Circle Cutter & Punch



8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Fantastic take. Thanks for joining us
    at Scrap It Girl this month.
    Thanks!!
    Rachelle-DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and yellow card. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sunny! I love this one Paula! Thanks for linking up over at Scrap It Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards--thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl September challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like them both!~thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl September challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete