Saturday, October 26, 2013

miss you

the last retreat I went to in Branson, which was earlier this month, we saw this cool little plate that can be used in the Big Shot that has a beveled middle so you can die cut without cutting that area, it made some really cute pop-ups for cards. I got home & didn't have a single butterfly die!  what?!  today I finally made it to the store but Hobby Lobby had NOTHING *gasp* Off to Joann's where I find they've had all their dies on sale, needless to say they were extremely picked over, I chose on from Fiskars and was assured by one of the ladies working there that it does work in the Big Shot.  I bought it home & was pretty much ready to take the thing back but finally had success with it, although I'm not thrilled with it.
Sketch - Freshly Made Sketches #109

all the papers I used are from my miscellaneous pile I'm trying to work down

Cardstock - DieCutWithAView

Butterfly Die - Fiskars Fuse Creativity System Die Medium (I will have to get some smaller butterfly dies at some point as this one is just way too big.)

Ink - Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon

Viva Pearl Pen in Cream

Miss You Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

2 comments:

  1. Love that big butterfly! Striking! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Paula! Love that butterfly! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete