Saturday, May 3, 2014

NSD 2014 Card Workshop!






Today was a great girls day for me!  My boys are all three gone to a Trap Shoot Competition down in the Little Rock area, so I've been playing & having a great time.  This morning & met a friend to hit Garage Sales, including a Scrapping one with another friend! Then we all came to my house for lunch & a Card Workshop. Neither of my friends do much card making, so I had a big stack of Operation Write Home Sketches printed off for us to play with.  Here are the cards I created today while teaching them!








There was one more using Tin & Alcohol Inks but I didn't make one to keep, just helped them make theirs then failed to get a picture of one of them, they turned out very pretty!  I think I've got them hooked on card making, hopefully I can get them into making some for OWH as well :-)

1 comment: