Friday, May 16, 2014

thanks girlfriend

starting Monday I won't be posting during the day.... I've taken a part-time job to get me out of the house!
I know, working from home sounds like a dream,
but when people don't think about is you're always at work... and my work computer is in my crafty space so it kinda started sucking the fun out of my favorite room - no bueno.
And people feel free to email, text and call all hours of the day, evening & night - what is up with that?!
so no more
But I get to set my own hours and I've decided that Friday is a great day to have off! 

Today is MASSIVE CRAFTING DAY for me :-)

I'm entering this in Unity's Monthly Challenge: Basically Said
Color Combo Challenge


This huge stamp is amazing!
When I first saw it obviously I liked it enough to buy, but it wasn't an instant favorite.
Then when it came in the mail, I was Oh My Gosh, it's HUGE!
and I wondered if I'd ever use it, you see I have two sons so....


Printed Paper - Simple Stories Sn@p
Liquid Pearl on flowers
White Fabric paint for buttons


6 comments:

  1. oh she is gorgeous! i love how you used that stamp. her paper pieced dress is so sweet. congrats on the new gig! Thanks for joining us for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula. I think Friday is a good day to have off too. lol. This is so pretty. Thanks for showing how large this stamp really is. Wow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. It makes me want to buy the stamp, even though I never buy people. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will bring her to Branson for you to stamp off!

      Delete
  5. Love this little Suzi Blu image. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete