Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celebrating Fall

oh Fall... so much beauty wherever you look!
of course {for me} because I live in the woods so it's completely amazing when the leaves start to turn, then when they fall and cover the drive and roads and the floor of the woods... ahhhh.
Then once they've fallen, I can once again see the sunrise from my bedroom window!

Well, if you came here from the Mountain Plains Crafters blog,

you've already seen this first creation
Pinecone - Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone Die using misc brown cardstocks, then blinged using CloseToMyHeart Glitz in Bronze

Leaves - misc stash paper

Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart Burlap

Liquid Pearls in Dark Chocolate

Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. ...Grateful Hearts






Branches - UmWow Studio

Fine Twine - May Arts

Leaves - misc stsash

and just a touch of CTMH Glitz in Bronze

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. 
{Layers of Life} Trees of Gratitude

Brads - The Paper Studio



Background Info: Gelli Plate & regular Acrylic paint
first I used UmWow Studio Hexagon Mask,
next I stamped using CloseToMyHeart Nature's Vein,
then i used Quick Stampz Triplets (the swirl one)
last I used the very detailed leaf from Making Memories Autumn Splendor
Give it a little time to all dry before I started layering on the pretties.

I hope you like my Fall Cards!  Now show us what you've got & make something,
linking it up on the Mountain Plains Crafters blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment