Friday, September 12, 2014

Sassy

I have this friend...
I met her at church, in fact she use to be our Youth Leader.
She is so much fun to laugh with
and she gets our sense of humor (we're a little weird)
{oh "we/our" is my & my two sons - not my multiple personalities, not yet anyway}
This sentiment is perfect for her & she does tend to wear her
boots pretty much 24/7 during the fall/winter/spring
this card is for her!

I really LOVE this image, the very first time I saw it on Unity Stamp Co.'s website
I knew eventually I'd be getting it
and I finally did!



Image & Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. Boots,Class and Sass
Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa colored with Copic Markers
Printed Papers - Gina K. Designs Ang & Me
Pewter Brad - Making Memories
Edge Punch - Martha Stewart

18 comments:

  1. This card is so fun! The sentiment is so perfect!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design! Terrific colouring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Hope your friend enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I like the pretty boots and bright papers. :)

    ReplyDelete