Saturday, January 10, 2015

ADORNit - faith

All these wonderful ADORNit Art Play Paintables images were created by
Lindsay Ostrom and I'd like to give her a big Congrats on a job well done!

 This image came from Art Play Printables - Home


I had really already created everything I was going to create for this blog hop
{since I got the flu and was out of commission for 3 days}
but today I started feeling better & better as the day progressed so I thought I'd sit in my craft room.
Well once you're sitting in your craft room, you may as well make something.
I glance around and spy this 5x7 frame hanging empty on the side of a bookcase.
Obviously that needs to change & today was that day.

For the 5x7 base piece I chose Mint Damask from ADORNit's Blender Basics
I colored in the Art Play Paintable Home using Faber-Castell Gelatos
For the clouds I outlined them using Liquid Pearls in White Opal, then
using my paintbrush, I filled the interior of the clouds with the Liquid Pearls.
On the starts, I filled them all in using stickles in Star Dust.
Roses were all cut on Cricut using the Close To My Heart Cartridge Art Philosophy from the Pink Pixie Dots, Pink Chevron & Beige Pixie Dots (colored those using Gelatos in Metallic Melon)
Green vine is from May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment