Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thinking About You Today

Tonight while playing along with Unity Stamp Company's Fun & Games (held every Tuesday night at 7 CST), I decided to make a card using Sunday Stamps Challenge #108, I had high hopes for this one but alas I let myself down this time. Not only did I accidentally stamp my sentiment upside-down forcing myself to do a flip on the sketch, I also felt it was just too plain so it needed flowers and just a tad bit of bling


and wow, that ribbon looks REALLY crooked in this picture but IRL it's donesn't,
I may need new glasses!

5 comments:

  1. Paula, that has happened to me sooo many times! I actually like the "flip" version. :) And adding the flowers really makes it pop! Thanks so much for joining in with Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I have had many, many fumbles in stamping my sentiments too! I actaully like the "flip" version of this! And the flowers give it the right amount of pop! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I love the way you flipped the sketch! Can't tell you how many times I have finished a card and stamped the sentiment crooked. I feel your pain! The flowers look pretty on the ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you flipped the sketch...whether it was intended or not, it totally works! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week...hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the sketch looks great flipped! This is a lovely card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete