Saturday, September 19, 2015

Unity Love

in my last post I told you about winning the $100 Unity Stamp Company Shopping Spree
Well all those wonderful stamps arrived yesterday in my mail box!
{I shared the first card I created using one of those stamps in that post as well}
Also I received a smallish order I had placed on Tuesday too
So.Many.NEW.Stamps.
Last night I got busy & today I'm going to stay busy
creating with Unity & just taking it easy at my house.

This is a little 3x3 gift card
Unity Stamp Set - Be Joyful
Stamped using Black Memento Ink
Watercolored (with a handy dandy water brush) using Tim Holtz Inks in Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, and Mowed Lawn
Cardbase is from Studio G
little bit of bling in flower centers from Tulip "Beads in a Bottle"

Next Up, I think I may give this one to the pastor of our church
I created this wonderful background using Tim Holtz Ink pads in Iced Spruce, Dried Marigold, Victorian Velvet, and Milled Lavender
Unity Stamp Set - Blossoms & Blessings
Stamped using Ranger Archival Ink (3 generations)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot around the edges
mounted on plain black cardstock

And last ( at least for this post)
is another small card, a 4x4 from the mystery cardbase drawer
sweet Unity Stamp Set - Little Bunny for you
stamped using black Memento on a plain white cardstock
I colored the flower & leaves with Twinkling H2O's
the rest is Copic marker
I punched the "sun" from pearlized cardstock
the pearl brad is My Mind's Eye
and that tag, well that's from those big packs you use when labeling for garage sales

No comments:

Post a Comment